Friday 27 November 2009

Super Hero Animation: The Final Product

Here it is! After many hours spent drawing and on Flash, I've finally finished it!

It became really hard towards the end because I had to get it done in time for the expo so I spent 2 days straight without sleeping at all working on it. The last time my hands hurt so much was when I played Tekken 4 ages ago...

It's almost as good as I thought it would be even though I had to cut out a couple of scenes but the timing is better than the animatic.

Can't embed this one either, i must find a way to upload my swf properly....

http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1259394424

Feel free to comment/criticize :D.

1 comment:

  1. So funny, j'aime beaucoup, qui plus est j'adore tes dessins loool mais c'est pas nouveau ça ^^

    ReplyDelete