Tuesday 16 March 2010

Robot Design Step 2: Poses and Textures

I'm back with more robots hehehe. Actually the same one but in different versions, looking at textures, how highlights and shadows are cast on it. About 10 hours of research for poses/sketching/tracing off/coloring. The deadline was today so I had to rush a bit to get it done in time and didn't to get as much details as I wanted to but I'm still quite satisfy with the end result:



(click it to enlarge, it's a jpeg not great quality but you can see more details)

The black one came out really nice, so far that's the one I like the most in terms of poses and colors(the colors from the character model sheet weren't too bad as well) so that's the one I'm going with. The objective is to get my 3d model as close to it as possible. The 3d model is due next week so I'll upload it up once I'm done with some shots of the WIP. Cya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment