Tuesday 30 March 2010

Robot Rendering: Final Stage

Here it is mwahahaha! The final render of my robot, after many hours spent on this project. I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. It could have been better but it's the 1st time afterall I got to use maya for modelling/rendering, and first time rigging ever(4h on it and bit of issues on the fingers and the arms but you can't tell from the pictures so it's ok :P). Again, you can click on the pictures to enlarge ;).







Before smoothing



















After smoothing. The bump map on the legs and arms came out too strong so I had to turn it down and the shadow didn't look right either.









Final render. Could have been a better view and background but when I tried to change them Maya kept crashing :(... Anyway, looks good to me :D


Feel free to comment/critic :D.

Next time some characters model sheets for my next assessment ;). Cya!

1 comment: